Become a Team Captain
Teams Need Leaders Like You.
Become a Sole Support team captain and lead the way to customized services through corporate or community participation.
Put your passion and dedication to work by building and leading a fundraising team. It takes a special person to create and lead a team. Your teammates can come from your workplace to form a corporate team, or you can tap your friends and family, social network, or community.
Team captain responsibilities include:
- Organizing your team for success. This may include setting goals, recruiting co-captains, and enlisting senior-level support at your company. The PRO staff will partner with you every step of the way.
- Recruiting co-workers, friends & family members to join the team and raise funds. PRO has materials to help you recruit and fundraise with confidence.
- Building and maintaining momentum and team enthusiasm up to and during the walk.
- Collecting money and ensuring it gets to your local PRO office.
- Having a direct connection to how much money is raised for local services customized for your Parkinson's community.
- Celebrating your team's success at the walk and thanking your supporters after the event.
- Knowing YOU made an impact by inspiring and motivating your team members to bridge the gap to wellness for those living with this disease.