Become a Team Captain
Teams Need Leaders Like You.
Become a Sole Support team captain and lead the way to customized services through corporate or community participation.
It takes a special person to create and lead a team. Put your passion and dedication to work by building and leading fundraising team. Your teammates can come from your workplace to form a corporate team, or you can tap your friends and family, social network, or community.
Team captain responsibilities include:
- Organizing your team for success. This may include setting goals, recruiting co-captains and enlisting senior level support at your company. The PRO staff will partner with you every step of the way.
- Recruiting co-workers, friends & family members to join the team and raise funds. PRO will provide you with materials and information to assist you with recruitment and the development of a customized fundraising plan.
- Building and maintaining momentum and team enthusiasm up to and during the walk.
- Collecting money and ensuring it gets to your local PRO office.
- Having a direct connection to how much money is raised for local services customized for your Parkinson's community.
- Celebrating your team's success at the walk with hosted and personalized festivities and thanking your supporters after the event.
- Knowing YOU made an impact by inspiring and motivating your team members to bridge the gap between medical care and wellness for those living with this disease.